Gerringong Surf Club patrols the southern end of Werri Beach between September and April each year. The club currently boasts nearly 100 patrolling members, who all give up their time to ensure the safety of the general public.
We are always on the lookout for new members. The club runs regular Surf Rescue Certificate (13-15yrs) and Bronze Medallion (+15yrs) courses for those looking to become surf lifesavers. Basic training courses are free for those that join a patrol.
We regularly host training opportunities beyond SRC and Bronze, including Advanced Resuscitation Techniques, Beach Management, IRB Crewman and IRB Driver. All of these courses are delivered by qualified Surf Life Saving professionals.
All patrolling Surf Lifesavers complete annual proficiency: a complete review of first-aid skills and rescue techniques, plus the challenging run-swim-run in whatever ocean conditions are dealt on the day; a powerful team building experience.Back To Top
- Bronze Medallion Course
- From 14-Oct-2019 To 24-Nov-2019
- Information Night @ Surf Club 23-Sep @ 7:00pm
- Trial Swim @ Kiama Leisure Centre 10-Oct @ 7:30pm
- Monday Night Classrooms @ Surf Club 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday Beach Activities @ Werri 09:30am-12:00pm
- See the full Bronze Calendar below…
- Assessment Date 23-Nov-2019 or 24-Nov-2019
- Contact Andy Depree Email or +61 409 462 379